Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Coconut Pudding

Yummy, yummy. I'm so glad that I emailed Celine at have cake, will travel for the coconut pudding recipe that she mentioned. I made it the same day and I'll be making it again. I used half of the tin of coconut milk for our dinner (not vegetarian) and decided to use the other half to make the pudding. I have never used coconut milk before so I didn't know that the milk separated into thick on the top and thin on the bottom. Supper got most of the thick and the pudding the thin, but it was great anyway. I put too much sugar though because I didn't half the recipe correctly into metric, as I was concentrating on making supper, but we ate it anyway! I don't have anything to put a boiling hot liquid into other than mugs, so that's what I used.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this pudding's the bomb!