Thursday, April 17, 2008

Caesarish Salad Dressing

Now that I'm able to post pictures instead of just looking at them on the camera, I can get back to blogging. I found a vegan caesar salad dressing recipe some time ago but I didn't write down where I took it from and now I can't find it on the internet. I've changed it anyway.


Caesarish Salad Dressing
1 part ground almonds (I've been using cashews because that's what I have)
1 part nutritional yeast
1 part lemon juice
½ part soy sauce
½ part olive oil
pepper to taste
water to thin to your taste


Process nuts and nutritional yeast in food processor. Add rest of ingredients and process until smooth. Add water, if you want.

The dressing in the picture also 1 part pumpkin seeds and no water. I don't think that I'll use that much pumpkin seeds again. Maybe I'll try ¼ part.

No comments: